Here are names of six men who have allegedly slept with Tracey Boakye so far.
1. Yahaya Mohammed: Yahaya, who was a former Kotoko player, is the father of Tracey’s first child, Kwaku Yahaya. Since they have a child together, it is not a hidden thing that they slept together.
2. Brother Sammy: The gospel musician who also doubles as a man of God, has been accused of eating from Boakye’s pot. His name was mentioned by the actress’ former best friend Gloria Kani. Kani said Brother Sammy slept with Boakye and gave her nothing in return. She also called Tracey a cheap girl. Brother Sammy, however, has denied the allegation.
3. Dr. Kwaku Oteng: Another name mentioned by Kani is the Adonko Bitters Boss. One of Dr. Oteng’s wives, Akua GMB, was a very good friend of Boakye. Kani revealed that Boakye forced himself onto the man making him sleep with her. According to her, Dr. Oteng only paid Boakye GHC2,000 after their one-time affair.
4. A-Plus: A-Plus was named by Kennedy Agyapong as one of the men who have entered into Boakye’s “wagon”. He said A-Plus slept with Tracey without offering her even 1 cedi. Agyapong also said the actress threatened to blackmail A-Plus for failing to pay.
5. Ernest Opoku: Another minister of the gospel and a gospel singer who has been alleged to have slept with Tracey Boakye. According to sources, this even happened before Boakye became popular. Even after, it is alleged that once in a while Ernest Opoku has been ‘benefitting’ from Boakye.
6. Top NDC official: This is the most debated topic within the media landscape now. Tracey Boakye and singer Mzbel have fought over one NDC sugar daddy who is now called Papa No. Outspoken NPP MP, Kennedy Agyapong, has said unequivocally that this Papa No is former president John Mahama.